Saturday, March 1, 2014

Out and About Dress Pattern by Sew Caroline

If you like sewing cute dresses, this pattern is for you.  I just sewed up this cute dress and it was sew fun!  Of course I love to sew and this is a great pattern.  Caroline of Sew Caroline has an awesome blog, check it out here.  You can buy her pattern there and she also has other patterns and DIYs.  As you will see, she has sewned a countless number of dresses and many other projects.  I know personally that after sewing many projects one is more than qualified to make an awesome pattern.  I can hardly wait to come out with my own patterns one day :-).  I also love the super cute fabric I got to make the dress with.  It's from Girl Charlee Fabrics and you can find it here.  If you end up making a dress, check out the contest here.


-Allie Ann Sews :-)

1 comment: