Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pineapple Slices Pillow

When I first saw the Pineapple Slices pillows, I thought they were just too cute! I love the design.  I got a kit from ihearttulapink.com when she was offering swatches from her upcoming fabric line, Foxfield, with every order.  The swatches show just how pretty her next fabric line is.  I'm excited to get some yardage from it.  I'll make something cute with the swatches just like how I used the swatches from Acacia to make the coupon pouch.  The swatches are so fun to get to see the new fabric and make a little something with them.  I think they would be great for some little hexagons.

oh and here's a video of Tula Pink signing my copy of her book.  My friend, Debbie, owner at Elk Horn Quilt Company asked her to sign it for me at Quilt Market this past fall.

-Allie Ann :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment