Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sugar Pop Top Pattern by Sew Caroline

Hi!  I'm really excited to share that I had the opportunity to be a pattern tester for Sew Caroline!  It was so fun to pattern test for the first time.  Sew Caroline's patterns are great and this one is no different.  It is a really cute top pattern that features a peter pan collar, two sleeve options and a hi lo hem line.  I love the subtle flutter sleeves!  When I first thought of making the sugar pop top, I dreamed of the fabric I would use.  I went to one of my favorite fabric shops to find the perefect fabric for my Sugar Pop Top.  The fabric I decided on is Kaffe Fassett's Lotus Stripe.  I found this same fabric online and if you need some too it can be found here.  The Sugar Pop Top will be avaliable soon in Sew Caroline's pattern shop(here) along with her other clothing patterns.  Anyway, I had a blast being a pattern tester for Sew Caroline.  I think the top turned out great with the fabric I chose.


PS: You should check out Sew Caroline's new fabric line out in July, Gleeful.

-Allie Ann :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment