Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Bow Tie Bag by Allie Ann Designs

Hi readers!
I am so excited to share my own design with you all.  My favorite part of this bag is the bow :).  Lord willing, one day I hope to design and sell patterns, so this is something I want to share.  I hope you all like this design.  I made it an over-the-shoulder bag because they are my favorite. It also has inner pockets.  I love the way it looks it Tula Pink's acacia fabric.  I know I've now used these two acacia fabrics in all three colorways, but once I used the first two I thought it was only fitting to use the third as well.  I really love those raccoons! ;)  These fabrics can be found here and here. P.S.  If you, too, are a Tula fabric fan, check out her upcoming line, Fox Field.  I'm really excited about this one and note that it looks even better in person.



-Allie Ann :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment